Be certified according to the Global Red Meat Standard (GRMS)
Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S
GRMS is a standard developed for the processes slaughtering, cutting, deboning and sale of red meat and meat products. GRMS is customised to cover specific requirements to modern meat companies.
The standard is available for all interested companies with activities within the scope.
GRMS, recognised by GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative), ensures your customers a high level of consumer protection.
Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S offers a DANAK accredited certificate and Danish-speaking auditors with an extensive knowledge of this industry.
The benefits of a GRMS certification
- Demonstrated transparency regarding food safety, quality and hygiene systems implemented at your slaughter or meat production plant.
- Documentation that you manufacture according to the highest standards regarding work conditions and animal welfare.
- Assistance in reducing the quantity of waste.
- Quality assuring the handling of complaints, withdrawals and product rejections.
- Assessment of the quality and food safety system by a competent auditor.
- Registration at the GRMS website, which provides recognition and increases client’s trust.
External Sales Manager & Customer Relations Manager Certification
Phone: +45 2250 6708