GRMS v6.1 certification
Be certified according to the Global Red Meat Standard v6.1 (GRMS)
Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S
GRMS v6.1 is a standard developed for the processes slaughtering, cutting, deboning and sale of red meat and meat products. GRMS v6.1 is customised to cover specific requirements to modern meat companies.
The standard is available for all interested companies with activities within the scope.
GRMS v6.1, recognised by GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative), ensures your customers a high level of consumer protection.
Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S offers a DANAK accredited certificate and Danish-speaking auditors with an extensive knowledge of this industry.
The benefits of a GRMS v6.1 certification
- Demonstrated transparency regarding food safety, quality and hygiene systems implemented at your slaughter or meat production plant.
- Documentation that you manufacture according to the highest standards regarding work conditions and animal welfare.
- Assistance in reducing the quantity of waste.
- Quality assuring the handling of complaints, withdrawals and product rejections.
- Assessment of the quality and food safety system by a competent auditor.
- Registration at the GRMS website, which provides recognition and increases client’s trust.