Certification of construction products
Building products with high safety requirements are subject to external monitoring requirements by demands and means of European and Danish legislation: Certification.
If the certification is based on a harmonized European product standard, the certificate gives the right (and obligation) to bear the CE mark. The CE mark certifies that the product complies with the basic requirements of the standard and can be negotiated and used legally within the EU and associated countries.
Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S is active in several areas for construction products, including
- Concrete elementsConcrete materials: Binders, aggregates and additives
- Asphalt (bituminous mixtures)
- Asphalt sub-materials: Binders and aggregates
- Heat insulation
- Suspended ceilings
Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S is accredited (authorized) by the Danish Accreditation Fund, DANAK, and notified by the EU Commission to carry out certification in these and other building areas.
With a certification from Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S you can get:
- A review of your production management system that ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and demands. This is done by auditors with many years of experience within production companies
- Security of your products' compliance with requirements
- The rights to do marketing in the internal market
- Possibly a combination certification with the system standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and/or ISO 45001 and others
List of references
Here you can see the list of references for Construction Products. Unfortunately, Firefox cannot be used as a browser.