Inspiration, idea exchange and professional sparring are the keywords of Bureau Veritas’ network groups.
IT Management includes the ISO standards in the ISO27000 series, primarily ISO 27001 and ISO 27701. The network is managed by competent specialists with comprehensive experience, knowledge and contacts. If possible, physical network meeting are held at the members’ companies to give the participants an impression of daily life.
Focus areas of the network group
- A professional network of like-minded
- Insight into how other companies work with actual???
- Specific solutions of practical issues
- Input keeping you abreast of the latest knowledge
- Inspiration and experience of professionals
At the network meetings there will be presentations by specialists, several opportunities to exchange experience and discuss actual challenges. Bureau Veritas will naturally take care of all practicalities in connection with the meeting. At the meetings it will be possible to discuss subjects like:
- Certification and political/commercial benefits hereof
- Own resources and strengths, which can/must be activated and involved
- Training of own employees and how this must be carried out
- The Data Protection Agency and decisions
- Labelling arrangements
- NIS2 and other relevant legislation
You will be able to gain an insight into and an understanding of strategic challenges and thus develop yourself professionally in a network of like-minded.
In addition to the annual meetings, you will as a member get access to a closed forum in which all information is shared between the members.
Would you like to participate?
The price of the network group “Information security” is DKK 7.000 annually.
Senior Training Coordinator I&F
Phone: +45 2076 6585