Become certified according to EN 1090 steel and aluminum structures
Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S
There are international rules on how companies manufacture and sell steel and aluminum structures within the construction industry. There are greater demands on both the company's quality management system and documentation.
Manufacturers of steel and aluminum structures must comply with the standard for CE marking: EN 1090-1, design of steel and aluminum structures. This means that companies producing and selling steel and aluminum structures must have implemented a quality management system that ensures and documents that the company meets the specific standards.
In addition to being approved for CE marking, the companies' quality management system (FPC system) must comply with the requirements of the ISO 3834 certification. At the same time, it is an advantage that it meets the requirements of an ISO 9001 certification.
The benefits of an EN 1090 certification in conjunction with ISO 3834 certification
- With a CE marking you can make sure to continue to deliver as one of the best on the market
- Manage your organization's quality process more effectively
- Avoid extra costs according to a defective documentation
- The requirement for CE marking of construction products, including load-bearing steel and aluminum structures, is based on the Building Products Regulation (CPR) and is applicable throughout the EU.
- A partnership that helps you understand your business goals, organizational structure and business culture