Become certified by IFS Broker
Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S
The demands for food security are growing. Consumers, authorities and other stakeholders are increasingly demanding that the foods we all eat must be of high quality. If problems occur, the source of the error must be found and cleared quickly.
Trade partners expect traders and importers to clearly communicate their food safety and quality requirements to manufacturers. The IFS Broker standard is based on the existing IFS food standard, which is required to supply Private Label foods to a number of German and French retail chains such as Aldi, Lidl and Metro.
The IFS Broker standard is specially adapted to food retailers and importers. It ensures that importers and intermediaries have a system for checking that their suppliers comply with food and quality requirements as well as specific regulations and requirements set for suppliers and comply with the law. A checklist of 71 items has been developed with particular relevance for suppliers and intermediaries. The IFS Broker Certificate is, to customers and other stakeholders, your proof that Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S, as an independent third party, has reviewed and approved your company's quality and safety system. Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S is accredited by DANAK to conduct IFS audits.
The benefits of an IFS Broker certification
- Quality system that matches the requirements of the law
- DANAK accredited certificate
- Danish-speaking auditors with knowledge of local culture and legislation
- Minimizing customer audits through simultaneous inspection of other standards e.g. Brand Reputation Compliance Global Standards (BRCGS)
- Integration with other standards e.g. ISO 22000, ISO 9001 or ISO 14001
- Minimizing travel costs with Danish auditors both east and west of “Storebælt”
Do you need help?
Contact us through the link below or contact Peter Worck, External Sales Manager & Customer Relations Manager Certification, directly at +45 2250 6708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.