the sustainable development goals
Bureau Veritas certification Denmark A/S
Does your company work with the 17 sustainable development goals? Several Danish companies integrate the goals in their strategy. UN's 17 goals show how the world’s countries can approach the largest global environmental and human challenges together and achieve a more sustainable development towards 2030. Denmark is among the best in the world to implement the goals but if all goals must be reached in time, the industry must lead the way. And this is what an increasing number of Danish companies do.
Now your efforts within UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals can be screened, verified and certified. Thus you can document the efforts and receive improvement proposals.
With a screening, you will get an overview of the company's current situation, with associated documentation and improvement proposals for the efforts. A screening and a neutral assessment of your work with the sustainable development goals will answer the following questions:
- Are our efforts meaningful and sufficient?
- Do we achieve the results we aim for and do we have the right focus?
- Do we prioritize the goals and our activities appropriately?
- Are our efforts comparable to those of others?
- Does our business present any risk?
- Is it possible to document our efforts?
- Can we document our efforts with the sustainable development goals to our clients, business partners and employees?
Are you not ready to take the steps towards a certification within the sustainable development goals you can have a verification to clarify how seriously you are working with one or more of the sustainable development goals /sub-goals. A verification will examine in depth whether your efforts are sufficiently documented according to the defined goals you are working with. The verification will take place in relation to the same method as our certification within the Sustainable Development Goals, but will not contain an analysis of options and opt-outs in a larger perspective in relation to the goals.
BENEFITS OF A CERTIFICATION within THE Sustainable development GOALS
With a certification you will have a third party to verify and confirm whether you sustainability efforts are well-argued and documented enough to receive a certificate. With a certificate you will externally document that you are making a difference for a more sustainable development. A certification will give you the following:
- Strong position in the market, trust and credibility
- Constructive cooperation with your sub suppliers
- Attracting, keeping and motivating qualified employees
- A company report and recommendations to the top management
- Detailed measurements
- A certificate for external use
"Act - and tell it to the world"
Are you interested in knowing more about how other companies work with the Sustainable Development Goals? Read here about PolyTech A/S and their certification according to the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals as the first company in the wind industry, as well as Berendsen's efforts for the UN's Sustainable Development Goals.