Become certified by ISO 50001 Energy Management
Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S
ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management is the international standard developed by ISO and provides a recognized framework to manage energy efficiency.
Faced with increasing consumer and legislative demand, implementing an ISO 50001 energy management system is the most effective way to achieve continual improvement in energy efficiency performance. It is now a strategic advantage for any organization to control energy consumption efficiently and improve operational processes.
The standard is the result of collaborative thinking from energy management experts in more than 60 countries and is being adopted by organizations of any size both within the public and private sector. It has been estimated that this standard could influence up to 60% of the world’s energy use.
the Benefits of an iso 50001 certification
- Provide a framework for promoting energy efficiency throughout your organization
- Reduce energy related costs and improve competitiveness
- Comply with mandatory energy efficiency schemes (ESOS) or GHG emission reduction legislation
- Can be integrated with other management systems such as environment, health and safety
- Raise awareness of energy consumption amongst staff
- Vast expertise with extensive knowledge of technical process energy regulation, as well as their experience supporting the implementation of management systems
- Tailored approach to suit your individual requirements
External Sales Manager & Customer Relations Manager Certification
Phone: +45 2250 6708