Become certified by ISO 45001 Work Environment
Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S
Organizations are responsible for the health and safety of employees and people who work under its control. For this reason, the company must provide a safe and healthy workplace, preventing accidents, work-related injury and ill-health, as well as continually improving OH&S performance.
What is ISO 45001:2018?
ISO 45001 has been prepared using “High-Level Structure”. This is intended to enhance alignment among ISO’s management system standards, and to facilitate the implementation for organizations that need to meet the requirements of several standards simultaneously, for example, the already released ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
OH&S Management System
ISO 45001 shows several common parts with OHSAS 18001. Now, the new ISO 45001 include:
- Leadership. Higher commitment from Top Management in all the process.
- Risk Management. Increasing awareness of its OH&S hazards and risk, and associated operational controls, through information, communication and training.
- Integrated approach. Integration of the OH&S management system into the organization’s business processes
The Benefits of an iso 45001 certification
- Reduce work-related injury, ill-health and death.
- Develop and implement an OH&S policy and OH&S objectives
- Demonstrate the leadership and commitment with respect of the OH&S management system
- Eliminate OH&S Risk
Do you need help?
Contact us through the link below or contact Peter Worck, External Sales Manager & Customer Relations Manager Certification, directly at +45 2250 6708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.