GDPR | Data Protection
Target GDPR compliance with voluntary data protection services
Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S
In the era of big data, privacy is not just an issue of security but also of trust. To inspire trust in your data management, it is essential not only to implement appropriate management procedures, but also to achieve certification.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (in force as of May 25, 2018) tightens controls on companies dealing with EU citizens’ personal data wherever they are located and imposes hefty fines for non-compliance.
As you increase the range of activities and operations that are digitized, you need to demonstrate to your clients, staff and other stakeholders that you respect their right to privacy and take data security seriously.
the Benefits with gdpr
- Ensure compliance with increasingly stringent regulations
- Demonstrate corporate digital responsibility and achieve certification
- Improve brand reputation and ethics
- Limit the risk of potentially costly security breaches
- Safeguard the privacy of customers and other stakeholders
- Protect valuable data assets that are crucial to your business.
- Support from a global leader in testing, inspection and certification
- Dedicated team of certification specialists with experience of data protection regulations and processes