Aggregates for concrete
certification of aggregates
Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S
Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S has performed accredited certification of aggregate materials since 2000.
Since then, several customers and types of contracts have been added, depending on customer needs, so that the producers have been able to obtain the necessary approval of their products at any time. This leads to a continuous expansion of our area of accreditation and notification.
Concrete grants must be CE marked in Denmark and other EU countries in accordance with EN 12620 and CE EN 13055.
Certification of aggregate materials at Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S includes the following product standards. The certification system is 2+ with CE marking.
- EN 12620 Concrete aggregate
- EN 13043 Additive for bituminous mixtures (asphalt)
- EN 130551 Lightweight aggregate for concrete
- EN 130552 Light duty for div. applications
- EN 13139 Mortar aggregate
- EN 13450 Railway ballast aggregate
- EN 13242 Tender for road construction, etc. civil engineering
- EN 13285 Road materials
National regulations for concrete grants
In addition to FPC certification according to EN 12620 Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S certificate according to national regulations.
- In Denmark: DS 2426, which is being replaced by DS / EN 206 DK NA, Annex E
- In Denmark: lime filler according to DS / EN 206 DK NA, Annex Q
- In Norway: NS-EN 12620 + NA