Become certified by
ISO 29001 Oil & Gas Quality Management
Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S
ISO 29001 is a sector specific certification quality standard, which is specially developed for the energy sector. This includes in particular the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries. Inaccurate handling of explosive liquids and gases can have serious consequences for both humans and the environment. For those companies working in the supply chain for the oil- and gas industry, ISO/TS29001:2010 is an opportunity to documenting a high-quality level and control of the company’s processes.
The target audience for this standard is suppliers and service providers in the oil- and gas industry.
Generally, the basis of the standard is based on the principles of the world-class quality standard ISO 9001’. But in ISO/TS 29001:2010 there is especially focus on:
- Control measurements
- Employee qualifications (and requirements for suppliers)
the Benefits of an iso 29001 certification
- Back in time the standard was established in cooperation between ISO and the international oil and gas industry, which creates similarities between this and the American API-standards
- Access to the oil and gas industry through standardized conditions
- Strengthening of reputation and achieving competitive advantages through documented commitment to quality management
- Minimizing costs through streamlining operations, minimizing waste and need for customer audits
- Possibility of coherence with the companies other efforts within quality, environment, work environment and safety
External Sales Manager & Customer Relations Manager Certification
Phone: +45 2250 6708