Take control of your digital security with our cybersecurity services
Bureau Veritas Supports you in managing and reducing Cyber Risks
Cybersecurity is a huge priority for companies and governments worldwide. With new regulations and industrial requirements, the need for independent third-party organizations has intensified as they help manage all your systems and products with a focus on Cybersecurity.
Communicate the effectiveness of an increased cybersecurity
Worldwide there is a great tendency to take control of companies' digital security. From a people, process and technology perspective, your cybersecurity must respond to the right level of security.
- How can you be sure that your systems and products, as well as your suppliers, meet the right level of compliance compared with relevant standards and emerging regulations?
- Can you trust the impartiality and the independence of a third-party assessment?
- How can you promote and communicate your efforts?
Take control of your cyber risk with Bureau Veritas
We provide the independent Cybersecurity assessments you need to protect your digital security by taking care of your systems, products, assets and supply chain.
How we do it:
- Comprehensive portfolio of cybersecurity across industries
- Put accreditations and licenses into operation
- 3. Leading cybersecurity experts on a global scale, notably strengthened through the acquisition of Secura in January 2021
Statement of applicability (SOA) - Worksheet
A Statement of Applicability (SoA) is a fundamental part of an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
The SoA is one of the most important documents you have to develop. It states to which extent the company protects its valuable information assets. A SoA is mandatory according to article 6.1.3 in the standard regarding handling of risks and opportunities.
Bureau Veritas SoA ISO27002:2022 Table A.1 is developed for the new ISO27002:2022 version of the standard with 93 new and revised inspections and measures.
This tool makes it easy to sort and filter defined theme groups and functions, reasons for inclusion whether they are implemented or not. And to define a RACI for individual inspections.