Bureau Veritas hands over ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certificates to BSB Industry
BSB Industry has been certified in environmental management (ISO 14001) and in occupational health and safety (ISO 45001). The certifications are a result of the work implemented by the Head of QHSE & CBI, Winnie Fedders, one year ago, and it was carried out in cooperation with the colleagues at the factories in Lunderskov.
- We are proud that we have now finally been certified in the environmental management system ISO 14001 and the occupational health and safety system ISO 45001. The process was delayed because of Covid-19 but through online audits i the spring and a three-day physical audit by two experts in August, we received out certification, says a happy Winnie Fedders. She explains why BSB Industry started the certification process.
- For many years, BSB Industry has work seriously with environmental issues as well as occupational health and safety, and we have always focused on getting better within both areas. The present worldview and increasing customer demands to go to the top level determined why it should be now. We simply cannot afford not to, emphasises Winnie Fedders. She experiences that existing as well as new customers appreciate BSB Industry’s work with the certifications.
- Our customers are naturally quite satisfied with the two new certificates but the certificates can also support the process of finding new customers especially as the environment and the working environment are a part of the 17 sustainable development goals, which have a large focus at present.
- At the same time, our previously quite informal approach to the environment and the working environment has been strengthend with regular processes and the opportunity to maintain focus. We have had to express what we do and make it visible in the minds of our employees. So this has been a profound competence boost, says Winnie Fedders.
The certificats were handed over to CEO Teddy Norsgaard Jørgensen and Head of QHSE & CBI Winnie Fedders by Peter Worck Nielsen, External Sales Manager & Customer Relations Manager Certification at Bureau Veritas as a visible proof that the environment and the working environment is handled seriously by BSB Industry.
- For many years, BSB Industry has worked seriously with environmental and occupational health and safety issues. With this certification, they can now prove that they comply with various demands and not least that they work systematically and continuously with improvement projects in favour of both their employees, partners and the whole society, says Peter Worck Nielsen.
- Combined with BSB Industry’s ISO 9001 certification and their ISO 14001 certification and a ISO 45001 certification, they are well prepared to meet the expectations of their partners that they as a company work to ensure a good working environment, a sustainable production as possible and a uniform, high product quality, says Peter Worck Nielsen, who together with his colleagues at Bureau Veritas is praised highly by the Head of QHSE & CBI Winnie Fedders.
- We at BSB Industry has experienced Bureau Veritas as a flexible and adaptable partner. They were fast and good at establishing a virtual audit so we could get started in spite of Covid-19. We have been praised as well as critised during the process and is has contributed to us receiving the certificates. It has also developed our company, says Winnie Fedders.